David Hassell is the founder and CEO of 15Five, the leading web-based employee feedback and alignment solution that is transforming the way employees and managers communicate. Named “The Most Connected Man You Don’t Know in Silicon Valley” by Forbes Magazine, David has also been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, Wired, Fast Company, and the Financial Post. You can learn more about 15Five and David Hassell at www.15five.com and download this book for free here.
David’s Book Recommendation:
Five Good Questions:
- Children ask upwards of 300 questions per day. As adults we only ask a handful. Why do we change, and are we missing something as adults by asking fewer and less thoughtful questions?
- You have two “must ask” questions every boss should be asking. What are they, and why are they so effective?
- What are some tips for managing introverts?
- What are the best questions to ask to help a remote team succeed?
- How have you personally used asking better questions to influence the evolution and success of your company, 15 Five?